Your earnings go beyond driving for holoholo. Through our partnerships we are offering discounts for fuel and more. We also offer a PPE kit with hand sanitizers, wipes, and masks. We’ll continue to add benefits and perks for holoholo drivers because we care about you and your success.
holoholo puts our drivers and their compensation front and center. We hope to attract more drivers to our platform than anywhere else, and we believe more happy drivers mean happier riders. Learn more about all our ridershare driver benefits.
How much do rideshare drivers make in Hawaii? The amount of money you make depends on you. At holoholo, drivers put together their own schedules and determine where, when, and how often they want to drive on Hawaii. We offer drivers a percentage of a base fee and mileage charge as well as any ‘no show’ and ‘cancellation’ fees. Actual rideshare rates vary by island.
holoholo has a transparent pricing system to riders, and that means the price we quote is the price they pay. What does this mean for how much money drivers make? Transparent fares create predictable earnings, which makes it easier for drivers to budget their time and money.
holoholo also has a Cancellation Policy that fairly compensates you for your time when cancellations and no-shows occur.
Driver Fuel Discounts
Partnering with our community is what we are all about and we are pleased to offer the following fuel discount program to holoholo drivers. The program provides fuel access on Maui in Kahului, and on the island of Hawaii in Hilo, Kona, and Kawaihae.
Maui Oil Company Offering to holoholo drivers: Gasoline Discount of 10 cents off of their posted price.
- As an example, current posted pricing (as of March 1), is 3.279/gal. Your price would be 3.179/gal, matching Costco’s current price of 3.179.
- This price is currently 40 to 50 cents under retail gas station prices in the Kahului area.
The fueling system provides:
- Excellent fuel pricing – Including a discount specific to holoholo drivers.
- Well located facilities – close to the Kahului Airport with 24/7 access to Kahului facilities.
- Fuel receipt may be sent to your phone immediately upon completion of fueling.
- Monthly statements. Payment by the 15th of the month.
- Availability of Automatic payment withdrawal.
- Support of kamaaina family owned business.
- Cameras and excellent lighting for security at all facilities.
Learn more at: http://www.mauioil.com/Maui Oil
Attached is a credit applications as a pdf document, as well as link to an online application:
Maui Oil Company – Online Signup
Auto Dash Cams
holoholo recommends drivers use dashboard cams when driving with holoholo. This is for your safety and security. Car dashboard cameras for rideshare service typically include features such as night vision, front and inside facing lenses, and memory card slots. Dashboard cams are available at Walmart and retailers throughout Hawaii.
Your insurance company may also provide better rates when dashboard cameras are installed in your holoholo vehicle. Check with your insurance company about lowering premiums.