Take control of the wheel and start earning on five islands: Oahu, Maui, Big Island, Kauai, and Lanai. holoholo means let’s go cruising, and with the holoholo rideshare app you can earn money as you drive. It’s the smart way to make money by setting your own hours with the only reliable locally owned rideshare company in Hawaii.
It’s easy to get started:
- Download the Driver app
Before you can drive for holoholo, it all starts with downloading the app and signing up to become a driver.
Downloading the holoholo Driver App is simple, but keep in mind that you need to download the Driver version of the app.
To access the holoholo Driver App, you can use an iPhone that runs iOS 8 or higher, and it can be downloaded by using the link below. You can also find the app in the Apple App Store. Simply search for “holoholo driver” in the search bar, select the app, and download to your iOS device.
The holoholo Driver app can be downloaded to any Android device. Tap the link below to begin. You can also find the app by searching “holoholo driver” in the Google Play store.
Before using the Driver app, first time holoholo drivers will need to register through the app or online to become a driver. The full process includes background checks that may take several weeks to process.
When creating your profile, all pictures submitted should be clear and easily identifiable.
Tips for Profile Photos
- Make sure your face is centered.
- Make sure there is good lighting and the photo is not blurry.
- No hats, sunglasses, or face coverings (prescription glasses or religious garments are acceptable).
- Only one person appears in the photo.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
A. Personal Information
- Picture of yourself
- First name
- Last Name
- Phone # (Verify)
- Password, Repeat password
- Home Address
- Home Address 2 (Optional)
- Home City
- Home State
- Home Zip
B. Vehicle information
- Picture of Vehicle
- Passenger seating capacity
- Number of Doors
- Vehicle ID #
- License plate #
- Military clearance checkbox
- Account type
- Insurance Company
- Policy #
- Exp. Date
- Picture of Insurance card
- Driver License #
- Exp. Date
- Picture of Your Driver License
You’ll also need to answer the following questions and agreements:
- Have you been convicted within the past 7 years, of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, fraud, sexual offenses, use of a motor vehicle to commit a felony, a crime involving property damage and/or theft, acts of violence, or acts of terror?
- Have you ever had a conviction for reckless driving, driving under the influence, hit and run, or driving with a suspended or revoked license?
- Do you personally own this vehicle?
- Has this vehicle ever been significantly modified from factory specifications (e.g. “stretch vehicle”, made not street legal, etc.)?
- Have you had your driver’s license for at least 3 years?
- I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Hawaii that I am the driver listed on this application and all of the information provided herein is true and correct.
After you’ve submitted your profile and it has been approved, a notification will be sent to you to meet us and receive our welcome kit, which includes two official holoholo emblems and your PPE kit.