Locally Owned Rideshare Company Offering Promo Code for Discounted Rides from February 11-14, 2022
February 3, 2022: Drivers from holoholo, Hawaiʻi’s only locally based and owned rideshare company, share their favorite spots to celebrate with the ones you care about most on Valentine’s Day. To sweeten the holiday, holoholo is offering a promo of $14 off rides from February 11-14, 2022 with the code VALENTINES.
- With Your Gals: Celebrate Galentine’s Day with Oyster Hour at Herringbone Waikiki
- With Your Guys: Head to GS Studio for a night of karaoke in Waikiki
- With Your Ku’uipo: Take your partner to Kaimana Beach Park for a sunset picnic
- With Your Mom: Pick out a new plant friend at Plantoem in Kaimuki to bring home
- With Your Dad: Wake up early and and hike Lanikai Pillbox at sunrise
- With Your Tutu: Visit Cindy’s Lei and Flower Shop for a fresh flower arrangement
With limiting parking options, holoholo can take you there easily, efficiently and cost effectively.
How to Book a Ride:
- Holoholo Rider App: Download the App from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store from any smartphone and sign up with a valid credit card.
- Holoholo Website: Go to rideholoholo.com/book-online and enter a mobile phone number, email and valid credit card. No signup is needed. Note that App features like driver tracking are unavailable if booking online.
Holoholo, owned by local transportation executive Cecil Morton and CEO of SpeediShuttle and Arthur’s Limousine Service, is a transportation network company offering a marketplace of community drivers on Oʻahu, Maui, HawaiʻiIsland, Kauaʻi & Lānaʻi. The company’s mission is to simplify the ridesharing experience and connect its communities to local businesses in Hawaiʻi. For more information about how to drive with holoholo, please visit https://rideholoholo.com.
Cassie Kim | firstname.lastname@example.org