Here’s one dad’s wish list, below, of what he’d like to receive for Father’s Day. Holoholo CEO Cecil Morton thinks time spent with family is the best gift of all, so his top picks are experiences around the island to be shared. Book a ride with holoholo so you can take your eyes off the road and focus on Dad. Use promo code DADS22 to get $10 off your ride this Father’s Day weekend from June 17-19.
6 Ways to Have the Best Time with Dad on Father’s Day Weekend
- Grab a SHAKA-BOOM Ice Cream from Kokoro Cafe at Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Hike Crouching Lion for Awesome Views of Kaaawa
- Buy a new Aloha shirt at Oliver Men’s Shop in Kailua
- Sample Beers and Ciders at Off the Wall at South Shore Market
- Hit the links at Ko Olina Golf Club
- Spend the day BBQing and Body Surfing at Yokohama Bay
Use promo code DADS22 to get $10 off your ride this Father’s Day weekend from June 17-19.
How to Book a Ride:
- Holoholo Rider App: Download the App from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store from any smartphone and sign up with a valid credit card.
- Book in Advance on the Holoholo Website: Go to com/book-online and enter a mobile phone number, email and valid credit card. No signup is needed.
Holoholo, owned by local transportation executive Cecil Morton and CEO of SpeediShuttle and Arthur’s Limousine Service, is a transportation network company offering a marketplace of community drivers on Oʻahu, Maui, Hawaiʻi Island, Kauaʻi & Lānaʻi. The company’s mission is to simplify the ridesharing experience and connect its communities to local businesses in Hawaiʻi. For more information about how to drive with holoholo, please visit https://rideholoholo.com.