holoholo, the only Hawaiʻi-based and locally-owned rideshare company founded by SpeediShuttle CEO Cecil Morton, announces driver vaccination option as a new service choice for riders starting today. Holoholo is the first rideshare company to offer this service.
The new option is available when booking a ride in the holoholo App or holoholo website. “We want all riders to feel safe when riding with holoholo,” says CEO Cecil Morton. “Giving them the option to ride with a vaccinated driver helps provide our guests with peace of mind.” Drivers interested in adding the service option can upload their vaccination card on the holoholo Driver App.
Holoholo Products & Services
- Vaxd (1-4 pax): Ride with vaccinated driver
- Holoholo (1-4 pax): Affordable, everyday rides
- Green (1-4 pax): Low-emission rides
- Holoholo XL (1-5 pax): Larger vehicles can seat up to 5 passengers
- Luxury (1-4 pax): Premium rides with highly-rated drivers
- Assist (1-4 pax): Special assistance from certified drivers
- Military (1-4 pax): Base access made easy