Cancellation / No-Show Policy
We understand that plans change. If you need to cancel your ride, you can easily do so from within the App, but please be aware that fees will apply.
holoholo allows cancellations up to an hour before the pickup time. The fee on those cancellations is $5.00 to cover our expense of the credit card transaction. For rides cancelled within an hour of the pickup time, the fee is 50% of the fare.
- You will be charged 50% of your fare if you cancel within an hour of pickup.
- You will be charged 50% of your fare if you cancel and the driver is in route to pick you up.
- You will be charged a $5.00 cancellation fee if you cancel an hour or more before your pickup.
- You will be charged 100% of your fare if you are marked as a no-show.
Ultimately it’s left to the discretion of your driver to apply a no-show fee. The no-show fee can be applied after 5 minutes of time. That’s why it’s important to keep lines of communication open.
To review past trips:
- Open the app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap “Your Reservations”’
- Go to bottom of the page and select middle tab “Past”
If you still think the fee is a misunderstanding, please, contact Customer Support and we would be happy to help review your ride history and any related fees.
Get Started with holoholo
Download the App
holoholo is easy to use and your best way to navigate your way around Hawaii. Let’s show your support for kama’aina owned and independently operated businesses that drive our communities.
You can book online or via the app. When you request a ride online, you don’t need to sign up. Just enter in a mobile phone number, email, credit card, and start cruising. However, you won’t be able to use any app features like driver tracking. You can get the Rider App on any smartphone and sign up with a valid credit card to get the full holoholo experience. With holoholo you’re getting a kama’aina company with a platform built around safety, awesome service, and Ho’okipa.