Hawaii has something for everyone including its share of spooks and scares. Whether you’re on vacation or a local, Hawaii knows how to celebrate Halloween. We usually put our own unique spin on ghost tours, pumpkin patches, and haunted houses.
We take a little of our cultural heritage and mix it with Halloween traditions to create an unforgettable holiday in paradise. For Halloween in Hawaii, whether you’re going bar hopping or trick or treating, remember to drive safely with holoholo. A holoholo rideshare can get you to/from Halloween events throughout Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and more.
Different Halloween events are happening all over the islands. However, keep in mind that event times are subject to change and more Halloween themed events will pop up the closer we get to the holiday.
Here are just a few Halloween favorites in Hawaii:
- Aloun Farms Pumpkin Festival at Aloun Farms – October 15-16, 22-23, & 29-30
- The Aloun Farms Pumpkin Festival returns every October with giant pumpkins and family-friendly amusements: tractor rides, keiki rides, petting zoo, food trucks, and more.
- Haunted Plantation – Fridays & Saturdays in October
- The Haunted Plantation is the best and scariest haunted house on Oahu. Located at the Hawaii Plantation Village in Waipahu, The Haunted Plantation is not for the faint of heart or children under 13.
- Waikiki’s Halloween “street party” on Kalakaua Avenue – October 31
- This is a huge costume event and block party in Waikiki. Put on a costume, go bar hopping, or just sit back and do a little people watching.
- Lahaina Halloween Party on Front Street – October 31
- The Annual Halloween Keiki Parade returns to Lahaina. This event has been the focal point of Halloween on Maui since the 90’s and includes the parade, costume contest, live music, and drink specials.
- Pumpkin Patch at Kula Country Farms – October 1 – 31
- The Kula Country Farms pumpkin patch is open every October. They have pumpkins of every size perfect for carving as well as pumpkin pies, decorative gourds, sunflowers, and more.
- Annual Halloween Haunted House at the Hyatt Regency – October 28-29
- The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa’s Haunted House returns on October 28th and 29th. Come in costume and enjoy a night of fun and frights.
- Keiki Halloween at The Shops Costume Contest 2022 – October 22
- Every year The Shops hold an annual Keiki Halloween with trick or treating, a balloon animal artist, and a costume contest. It’s the perfect family event, and even pets are welcomed.
- Freaky Tiki Halloween Party on the Royal Coconut Coast at the Hilton Garden Inn Wailua – October 31
- The Freaky Tiki Halloween Party offers a night of music, entertainment, great food, and spooky cocktails. Plus best costume wins a one-night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Wailua
No matter where you’re headed this Halloween remember to drive safely with a holoholo rideshare service. It’s a perfect way to get to Halloween parties all over Hawaii. Book now and get $20 off your ride with FALL22SALE